Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hottie Carmen Cocks

         I dedicate this post to Bersercules .  Since you are rating the girls 10 out of 10, I had to pull out my trump card.  This girls is currently known as Carmen Cocks, other aliases Sandra Kalerman, Jana Horova, Jana H.  She has a few more.  She is 10 of 10 for sure.  I first found her about three years ago.  In my opinion, she is one of the hottest girls in the world, and can hold her own against any other woman.  But, I guess hotness is in the eye of the beholder.  It is all about perception really.  Enjoy


4 comments:

Phil Hong said...

holy shieeeeeeeeet!!
dude she is f'ing hot....
11/10 in my book.
keep it up!

Bersercules said...

I think shes very hot, but I don't wanna rate her now as the pic might not do her justice! You should post lots pictures of her! Just kidding, yes shes a 10 out of ten!

Bersercules said...

Had to come back and look at this 10 out of ten again! (and the Hot Steam Punk Girl too!)

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, hot as hell!